Alliances Enable Superior Learning Solutions
Clients need many different elements for their comprehensive learning requirements. Illumina partners with other firms to deliver top-notch offerings. Illumina’s partnerships fall into three primary categories:
1. Experts in specific content areas, such as public policy research firms American Institutes for Research (AIR), Abt Associates, and Education Development Center (EDC), diversity, equity and inclusion leader IBIS Consulting Group, medical communications firm Six Degrees Medical Consulting, and negotiations/alliances specialist Vantage Partners;
2. Learning technology providers, such as Articulate, Adobe, eLearning Brothers, Techsmith, and TalentLMS; and
3. Specialized content design and production firms, such as G-Cube, EnVision Performance Solutions, Media Electric, RCP Learning, AudioLink, and Global Note.
To highlight a few examples of partner collaborations to meet client needs in recent years:
- Together with Six Degrees Medical Consulting, Illumina provided support for product launch training at a major pharmaceutical firm, creating a sales training portal with learning materials, games, and a leaderboard for learner motivation;
- AIR and Illumina worked together to create Research Fundamentals, a free eLearning course for those who are new to health research and want to learn more about the research process, for the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI);
- IBIS Consulting Group and Illumina have provided eLearning modules on diversity, equity, and inclusion topics, with specific customizations for a large group of IBIS clients, including USA Today/Gannett, Mondelez, Brown University, ESPN, Microsoft, American Electric Power, Alzheimer’s Association and many more;
- Education and Development Center (EDC) and Illumina created a set of substance abuse prevention courses on different subjects, in an initiative for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA);
- Illumina partnered with G-Cube to create a series of 10 eLearning modules, each in 10 different languages, for a global technology firm; and
- Abt and Illumina collaborated to create an online course on Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement for the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to guide state nursing home surveyors.
With its extensive track record of success with partners, Illumina welcomes inquiries from other interested firms.
Speak with us about your project
Whether you’re just starting down the e-learning path, have a formal RFP, or are ready to start your next project right now, we’d love to speak with you about your needs!
Request A Live Demo Deep-Dive
We always welcome a chance to show off our high-impact custom interactive learning! Schedule an online demo of projects relevant to your own objectives!
What our clients say about us
“Six Degrees Medical has a history of innovating in every project – and we look for partners who do the same. Our clients come to us with challenges and we deliver solutions that exceed their expectations. The creativity and flexibility shown by the team at Illumina blends perfectly with our ‘reimagine’ vision to always challenge the status quo. Illumina has been a trusted partner for over six years, and they continue to bring value to each of our collaborations.”
Executive Vice President, Strategy & Innovation
Six Degrees Medical Consulting