August 2020 Newsletter: See What’s Been Up at Illumina this Summer
Regards to Our Colleagues, Friends and Families The Illumina Interactive team continues to be productive working remotely, and our families and friends have all been doing well these past few months, with fairly minimal personal impact from COVID-19. But we know that’s not the case…
Using Partnerships for Better eLearning
When you work with an outside firm on your eLearning efforts, if you (and they) play the cards right, you may get even more than the talents of two organizations. Over the years, Illumina has built a strong set of complementary partnerships, to add capabilities…
Things Only Seem Quiet!
It’s been all quiet on the Illumina blog front lately, but everything’s been buzzing due to a super-busy start to 2019. We wanted to let you know we haven’t forgotten about you, our valued readers! What have we been up to? Our team has been…
- What Makes Multimedia Learning So Impactful? Revisiting Multimedia Learning Theory – Part 1: The Basics
- Denver-Based STREETCAR8 Has Joined Illumina Interactive!
- We’ve Lost a Dear Member of the Illumina Family
- Learning Styles are a Myth—But It’s Important to Know Your Learner
- Playing Around in the AI Sandbox