August 2020 Newsletter: See What’s Been Up at Illumina this Summer
Regards to Our Colleagues, Friends and Families The Illumina Interactive team continues to be productive working remotely, and our families and friends have all been doing well these past few months, with fairly minimal personal impact from COVID-19. But we know that’s not the case…
Goodbye Flash – We Truly Loved Ya!
This article is an update to a blog post by Michael Getz from November 2017 The clock is ticking down and at the end of this December, Adobe Flash – once vital to an incredible cornucopia of creative interactive e-learning and multimedia programs – will…
The Nuts & Bolts of Illumina’s Development Process Toolkit
A custom eLearning design and development firm like ours uses a diverse blend of creative design, media authoring and programming tools in our business. However, from time to time we get asked about the kinds of tools and applications we use to manage our elearning and blended…
- What Makes Multimedia Learning So Impactful? Revisiting Multimedia Learning Theory – Part 1: The Basics
- Denver-Based STREETCAR8 Has Joined Illumina Interactive!
- We’ve Lost a Dear Member of the Illumina Family
- Learning Styles are a Myth—But It’s Important to Know Your Learner
- Playing Around in the AI Sandbox