Illumina Interactive is an established custom e-learning content and system development firm based in Dedham, MA. Illumina has provided distinctive technology-based learning solutions for leading corporations, government agencies, educational institutions and non-profits. Illumina is a full-service development firm that helps its clients achieve their strategic learning goals – by making it easier to rapidly develop and deploy the optimum e-learning solutions for their organizations’ needs. The team prides themselves on superior quality work and an unparalleled dedication and responsiveness to their clients, and offers an easy-going, informal work environment where each team member contributes to a project’s success. Illumina’s small size means wearing multiple hats and working on diverse projects in an environment where individuals with a desire to learn and grow can stand out and excel.
Significant increases in our business mean that Illumina needs to add another experienced, versatile Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate developer in our Dedham, MA offices! You’ll be involved in projects beginning to end, from designing the eLearning content through implementation, testing, roll-out, and enhancement.
- Participate in all phases of courseware design and development, including collaboration with project management and instructional designers; creation of courseware with engaging interactions; graphic, video, and audio creation and integration; content testing; and integration with customer LMS
- Identify and communicate technical issues
- Provide work breakdown and time estimates for projects, and deliver technical implementations to such time and work estimates
- Work directly with both customer personnel and colleagues on projects
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, IT, Computer Science, Art, Multimedia or related area
- 2+ years Articulate and Adobe Captivate development
- Knowledge of related technologies for media assets, such as Flash, PowerPoint, Photoshop, FinalCut Pro, and others
- Client-side platforms, from PCs and Macs to smartphones and tablets, and multiple browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari), for their impact on eLearning design and implementation
- Knowledge of one or more allied technologies a distinct plus:
- Integration with LMS using industry standards such as SCORM and AICC
- Simulation and gaming technologies
- “Web 2.0” communication and collaboration tools, like blogs, forums, wikis, etc.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects, and to move rapidly from one project to another
All candidates must be able to work in the USA without restriction. This is a full-time on-site position with some flexibility for occasional work from a home office. For consideration, please send cover letter, resume, samples and/or links to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Storyline/Captivate Developer” in the subject line.