End-To-End Services for
High-Impact Interactive Learning
In corporations, government agencies, non-profits and academic institutions, technology-based learning has been steadily growing, and for good reason. E-learning offers significant advantages over traditional classroom-based training. Reduced time and travel – for both instructors and learners. Greater flexibility for a mobile, 24/7 workforce. A consistent, repeatable message. And the ability to reach more people, with lower overall costs, without regard to geographic boundaries.
Make no mistake, however. Effective e-learning and microlearning applications involve much more than simply digitizing classroom courses.
That’s why Illumina emphasizes thoughtful instructional design and creative interactive development. As a result, your learners are engaged and stimulated in powerful ways, and you achieve your business and training goals.
A Complete Set of Capabilities for
Start-To-Finish Learning Development
• Comprehensive Project Management. At Illumina we know our creativity only counts when projects are completed on-time and on-budget. Illumina’s project managers combine exceptional experience with cross-functional expertise in every aspect of e-learning development. Our systematic yet flexible approach sets and meets your expectations – for timeline, budget, resources, and outcome.
• Solid Instructional Design and Content Development. Illumina’s expert course designers are guided by recognized and effective instructional design principles. We employ powerful, proven learning strategies, such as guided and exploratory learning, games and simulations, case studies, self-paced learning, and comprehensive learner performance tracking and management.
• Full Multimedia Design and Production. Using intuitive user interfaces and navigational systems, Illumina’s solutions combine compelling graphics, animation and multimedia to engage learners, clearly convey key messages, and solicit interaction. Because we often incorporate audio and/or video into e-learning courses, Illumina’s team is skilled at supervising the necessary steps involved in AV pre-production, development and post-production.
• Outstanding Interactive Programming. Using intuitive user interfaces and navigational systems, Illumina’s solutions combine compelling graphics, animation and multimedia to engage learners, clearly convey key messages, and solicit interaction. Because we often incorporate audio and/or video into e-learning courses, Illumina’s team is skilled at supervising the necessary steps involved in AV pre-production, development and post-production.
• Dedicated Quality Assurance Testing. In all cases, we employ rigorous quality assurance testing processes to ensure reliability. We use leading online review tools such as Articulate 360 Review, Review My eLearning and TechSmith VideoReview. We also build multiple customer review opportunities into our project plans to ensure meeting the most stringent requirements – yours!
Speak with us about your project
Whether you’re just starting down the eLearning path, have a formal RFP, or are ready to start your next project right now, we’d love to speak with you about your needs!
Request A Live Demo Deep-Dive
We always welcome a chance to show off our high-impact custom interactive learning! Schedule an online demo of projects relevant to your own objectives!
What our clients say about us
“Working with Michael, Jason, and the entire Illumina team has been a joy from start to finish. They took a vision that we had sketched out on paper and turned it into an incredible learning experience that is visually rich and beautifully designed, totally intuitive to learners of all ages, deeply engaging, and fully accessible. They have remained totally committed partners as we have experimented with different learning platforms, delivery models, and models for capturing data; their technical expertise and creativity are unparalleled, and I hope to continue working with them for years to come.”
Meira Levinson, Ph.D.
Professor of Education
Harvard Graduate School of Education