Development Processes & Practices
We'll be presenting at some upcoming conferences and webinars. Track us down and say hello if you'll be there.
- On February 25-27, 2019, Illumina's VP of Elearning Development, Hal Stokes, presented a session titled "A Myriad of Ways to Bring Stories into Your Learning" at the Training Magazine Conference in Orlando (https://trainingmag.com/training-2019-conference-expo/)
- On March 26-28, 2019, Illumina's Senior Elearning Developer, Jason Kramer and Dr. Jean Marrapodi will present "Headache Saving Process Shortcuts" at the Elearning Guild's Learning Solutions Conference in Orlando (https://www.elearningguild.com/lscon/content/5555/learning-solutions-2019-conference--expo--home/)
- On April 2, 2019, Dr. Jean Marrapodi will present a webinar on "Better Instructional Design through Mindmapping" for Training Magazine Network.
- On April 19, 2019, Dr. Jean Marrapodi will present "Creating Softskill Training" at the Adobe eLearning Conference in Washington, DC (more info at http://carahevents.carahsoft.com/AdobeELConf/Custom?name=Adobe%20eLearning%20Conference)
- On May 19-22, 2019, Dr. Jean Marrapodi will present "Mindmapping for Better Instructional Design" at the ATD ICD Conference in Washington, DC (more information at https://atdconference.td.org/)
Need some help solving your eLearning problems? Let us help you. Connect with us today and we'll collaborate with your team to generate Good eLearning. Done well.